The OWL Digital board is a PCB containing the vital organs of both the OWL Pedal and the OWL Modular. This includes the microcontroller, codec, memory, and +3.3v regulator.
- ST Micro STM32F405ZGT6 ARM Cortex M4
- Wolfson WM8731 Stereo Codec
- IS61WV51216BLL-10TLI 8Mbit SRAM
OWL Digital Diagram
This diagram shows the board dimensions and pin-out. Please consult the Schematics for more information.
- +3v3 is generated by the onboard regulator IC1 (never connect a power source to it!)
- To power over USB, the USB_VBUS pin must be connected to one of the +5v pins, and USB_GND to GND.
- To power from external source, connect a 5v DC power supply to +5v and GND pins.
- LED1 is a power indicator, LED2 is connected to microcontroller pin PB2.