- 12:24, 16 November 2016 Creating Pure Data Patches for the OWL (hist) [137 bytes] Manwithfeathers (Created page with "See our tutorial for getting Pure Data patches running on the OWL. [http://www.rebeltech.org/2016/04/pure-data-patch-introduction/]")
- 12:19, 16 November 2016 Creating Max Patches for the OWL with Gen (hist) [141 bytes] Manwithfeathers (Created page with "See our [http://www.rebeltech.org/2016/11/owl-max-tutorial-1-getting-started/ | '''tutorial'''] for getting Max Patches onto the OWL using Gen.")
- 10:51, 16 November 2016 Creating Your Own Patches (hist) [1,834 bytes] Manwithfeathers (Created page with "You can compile and load your own patches for the OWL using our online compiler at hoxtonowl.com. 1.) navigate to hoxtonowl.com and login to your account; if you don't have a...") originally created as "Loading your patches onto the OWL"
- 18:40, 15 November 2016 MidiMappings (hist) [3,921 bytes] Mars (Created page with "= OWL MIDI Mappings = The OWL can be controlled, configured and even reprogrammed over USB MIDI. Below is the list of messages supported by v12 of the OWL firmware, other vers...")
- 19:19, 10 November 2016 Firmware/v12 (hist) [3,921 bytes] Mars (Created page with "== Download == Download the latest firmware from [https://github.com/pingdynasty/OwlWare/releases GitHub] and make a note of the corresponding checksum. == Update instruction...")